Superheroes of Self Regulation
Dates: June 7-11, July 19-23 (9:00-11:00) $225
Does your child struggle with frequent meltdowns or can’t handle changes in routine? Learn how to be a superhero that can control emotions and calm down in the toughest of situations.
- Appropriate for 7-13 year olds
Dates: June 21-25, July 12-16 $175
Does your child have messy handwriting? We have camps for kiddos in all stages of their writing journey.
- Learning how to print (Pre-K, K)
- Mastering their printing (1st-4th grade)
- Learning cursive (3rd-6th grade)
Remote options available.
Outdoor Fun Fitness and Friendship Boot Camp:
Dates: M/W June 7th-30th-FULL
Want your child to have more green time than screen time?
Kids will learn fun ways to stay healthy and fit while also working on motor coordination, social interaction and problem solving skills.
- Groups for 4-7 year olds and 8-12 year olds
On hold due to COVID
Are mealtimes stressful because your child only eats certain things?
This small group setting allows children to be with peers and experience less “food stress” while learning the skills to be a food explorer.
- This camp is on hold secondary to COVID. Join the waitlist and we will call you when groups start meeting.
Camps at Connect Pediatric Therapy
- Camps will be held outdoors on 3 acres where learning will be combined with movement.
- Families can sign their child up for one camp or multiple camps.
- All camps led by a pediatric occupational therapist and occupational therapy students.
- Camp size is limited to create a small group experience that allows for growth and attention for each child.